Jun 1, 2007

Does that make me crazy?

Im a little psychotic today, er, this week. I see the black birds fly overhead and as they go by they change into colorful birds of paradise. The sparrows chirp my name and look into my very soul. If only they spoke English I feel they could tell me so many things. I have spent a lot of time sketching an old cow's skull I have had for years, I collect skulls. I have a mouse, a fox, a cow, deer, and an unknown, coyote, maybe. I feel very detatched, high, and floaty, not unpleasant but with an undertone of anxiety (pop goes the Ativan) I spend a lot of time alone. I wonder a lot about everything, what matters, why bother, etc... But I'm OK. The medicine is increased and is now flowing freely, damping off my mind. Backing it off into reality again. Sometimes it comes back for a second, the tunnel vision, the bright colors, the high feeling of ultimate knowledge. BUt that's just me. And I "gotta be me" like the song says. Thanks for putting up with that guys.
Love and Peace
Dulcinea

4 comments:

yyzferengi said...

Hi Dulcinea

You know I am a lot psychotic, at the moment and nothing seems to be damping it.

You sound like yours is more cosmic though. Mine is mostly paranoid.

Ferengi

Joy said...

I'm sorry you are feeling paranoid Jane. I am feeling one with everything and yet so far away. Things are getting hard for me.

Joy said...

Ferengi I wish you would send me a poem

yyzferengi said...

Walking from him to her
Whether stirs whenever
A sharp blur
Burr, a blue block, frangible
Claim the blame
Be somewhere
Orange moves on it
Sunset muscling in
A door in the sky
Day banished with its minutiae
The sobering block of
Teacups & lollipops
Lacunae dust, still mops
Into an overland
“I knew where I was going when I went there,
but now I’m back”

(Jean Day)

My poem
Ferengi