May 16, 2007

That F*#king Bipolar Train

The rain in my brain
falls mainly on my pain

give me some rain to wash away the stain
put the blame on mame
cuz I can't take the shame
I don't know my name
and I search in vain
in vain
in vain
and here
comes
the train

The blame for the pain
is because of the train
that runs thru my terrain
and the main refrain
(which always sounds the same
says shame, shame, shame
you broke your picture frame
now bow down for the crane
that holds your load of pain
than rains upon your brain
that tries to hide the strain
of this horrible refrain

the stain
will ere remain
will ere remain

who else could contain?
this brain
of pain?
of rain?
and disdain?
And how I wish that godamn train would STOP!

But here it comes on the track
Clickity clack, yakity yak,
full of smack and new attack

I'm tied to the track

Here comes the new surprise
All my truth has turned to lies
All my gods to evil eyes
so the rain turns up the pain
The blooming stain
runs in the rain

Whats on the track?
thats my brain
there's my pain
hear the refrain?

Pain is pain rain is rain
but my brain is but a stain where the train stopped
to dump and strain
all the dross and all the drain
from the alien remains

Oh how I hate these F&*%ing TRAINS!!!

4 comments:

James Connelly said...

Joy

Blondie and I are having re-occuring problems getting email through to your AOL account. Some makes it some doesn't and I don't understand why some does and doesn't. Just letting you know, maybe your mailbox is full or something? You might want to check with AOL?

Joy said...

Thanks for letting me know. Maybe the train is clogging up my track. I will check with aol.

Psofofeggaro said...

I got one delayed notification too, on a mail
your inbox in aol full maybe?

Joy said...

Not full I dump it every day. Checked settings also. Hmmm will look into it more.